- This website ( the Website ) is owned and operated by ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE s.r.l. (below ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE)
Adress: Via Castelcies, 22 – 31034 Cavaso del Tomba (TV)
e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 0423 945720
- Who can receive, process or use personal data
The data controller
The personal data of users who browse and interact on the Website (below, the “Personal Data”) are processed by administrative, accounting and ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE employees in the performance of their duties, as persons in charge of processing. To obtain an updated list of the persons in charge of processing, users are invited to contact the owner at the e-mail address or at the address indicated in point 1.
Responsible for the treatment
We can transfer personal data to institutions, authorities, professionals, external collaborators, even in associated form, our commercial partners, that is third parties or other companies that we address for the provision of commercial, professional and technical services that are functional to the management of the WebSite and to reach the purposes indicated below. We can also communicate the user’s personal data to third parties in case of mergers, acquisitions, company or branch of business transfer or other extraordinary operations. The personal data may be communicated to everyone who is legitimate consignee of communications pursuant to law regulation, for example in the case of judicial proceedings, request by courts and component authorities or in relation to other legal obligations and if ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE in good faith believes that the communication of data is necessary to perform obligations deriving from the applicable legislation and to protect and defend the rights and property of ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE and the Website. The third parties to whom the personal data are communicated will treat them as holders, managers or processor, as the case may be, engaging to use the information received only for the end indicated by ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE or to perform the related functions, to keep them confidential and secure and to act in compliance with the Privacy Statement applicable.
To third parties to whom we communicate the data we provide only the information necessary for the performance of the relative functions.
The updated list of the Managers and of the subjects to whom the data is communicated is available to the user, free of charge, upon request to ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE at the email address or at the address indicated in point 1.
- What data is collected and how
Data provided voluntarily
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail at the Website’s address or through the form present in “Contact US” section (if present) involves the acquisition by ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE of the email address of the sender, necessary to respond to request, as well as other personal data included in the communication or in the form.
- Place of data processing
The Data Controller is ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE with seat in Via Castelcies, 22 – 31034 Cavaso del Tomba (TV), that precedes and is treated bi ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE technical personnel in charge of the processing.
The personal data is never transferred outside the European Union.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis
Data provided voluntarily
The information provided directly by users to contact ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE in the mode by point 3 will be used exclusively to answer questions and requests for informations, as well as to supply any services requested by the user. The data may also be processed to fulfill obligations arising from local and international regulations and for the exercise of rights in court.
Providing the data in necessary to use the services and functions described above: failure to provide the data does nor allow ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE to provide these services and functions.
The legal basis for processing is represented by the consent of the users. The data will not be used for marketing or profiling purposes.
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE must confirm that a newsletter service or periodic transmission of information and advertising material is in place. If so, it will be necessary to further adapt both the “Contact Us” section (if present) and the brief information at the bottom of the data collection form on the Website.
Data provided voluntary
The information provided directly by users are kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected, or is canceled after completing requests for information or services, unless it is necessary to continue processing personal data of the user following further requests (for example following the stipulation of a contract for the provision of ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE services) or that the storage of Personal Data is required by legal obligations.
To obtain more information on the storage of your Personal Data you can write ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE to the e-mail address or to the addresses indicated in point 1.
- Users’s rights
- confirmation of the existence and processing of personal data and their written (electronic) copy in a clear and understandable form;
- the following information:
- origin of personal data;
- purposes and methods of data processing;
- methods of processing;
- identity of the persons in charge of and processing the personal data;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them, also as managers or appointees.
Users also have the right to obtain from ITACA ART INVESTMENTS:
- updating, correction and integration of personal data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form, blocking or limitation of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the possible operations requested on the personal data by the users have been brought to the knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
- The portability of your data, or the transfer of the same to a third party identified by the user himself
Furthermore, users always have the right to object, in whole or in part
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected by ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Users can also submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
Users can exercise their rights freely and at any time, by writing to ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE at the e-mail address or at the addresses indicated in point 1.
- Security measures
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE guarantees that user’s personal data are stored and checked with the adoption of appropriate and preventive security measures, so as to minimize the risk of destruction or loss of the data, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the collection purposes indicated in the information.
However, ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE declines all responsibility in the event that such destruction or loss of data, or unauthorized access to them, depends on the equipment used by users or when they are not attributable to their own responsibility. Users must therefore make sure, among other things, that their computer and internet provider use appropriate suitable and updated software systems for the protection of data transmission (for example: antivirus, firewall, spam filters).
Evaluation of risk linked to the processing of personal data
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE declares to have put in place internal risk assessment procedures related to the processing of Peronsonal Data, subject to periodic updating and improvement in order to guarantee data security and compliance with the Privacy Regulations and in particular the Regulation Privacy.
- Links to other sites
The Company cannot be held responsible for the content and for the rules adopted, also in the matter of privacy, from different websites through links or banners. The Site may provide links to these sites solely to facilitate the user in their navigation. It is therefore suggested to pay attention when connecting to the links on the Site and to carefully read the relative conditions of use and privacy rules.
A “cookie” is technology that allows the website to store tokens of information (an “identifier”) in your browser used by the website while you are on the website. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit, or to another web page that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are used in order to make the website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
During a browsing, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies that are taken from different web servers (Third party cookies), on which certain elements may reside (for example images, maps, sounds, specific links to page from other domains) present on the site that he is visiting.
Types of cookies and data processed on the Site
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the reply given by server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is useful only for detailed statistics on the use of the site and to check for errors deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this ecase, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
- Technical cookies
- Session cookies: These are necessary for a website to work properly and are erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These allow websites to collect and analyse your data anonymously to enhance your visi. These cookies are not deleted when you close your browser; they are saved on your device for two years or, if sooner, until you delete them
- Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to track the number of visitors to our website anonymously to monitor and enhance the browsing experience.
- Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Website by users in anonymous form such as: visited pages, time spent, origins of traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to the Site.
(ii) Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties inside the Website’s pages as the icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or to use third party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services).
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE does not use profiling cookies, or those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Website.
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D’ARTE, according to current legislation, is not required to ask consent for technical and analytical cookies required to provide the services requested.
Refuse and manage the sending of cookies
It is possible to refuse and manage the sending of cookies by changing the settings in the use of third party services, as better detailed below.
The blocking of certain cookies could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Detail of cookies
Below is the detailed list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site:
First part cookies:
- PHPSESSID – session- necessary to WordPress to identify a single user session.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Required for the use of Google Analytics features. Some information of the visit to our site, including the IP address, can be transmitted to Google and stored on the server of owned by Google. These data are used by Google Analytics to understand how frequently the same user visits this site, with which keywords search the site and which pages are most visited. However, this information is never identified individually or personally.
- GOOGLE MAPS
Google sets a series of cookies on pages where there is a Google Map.
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
- In the settings menu, select ‘Show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page
- Select the ‘Content settings’ button in the privacy section
- The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- Mozilla firefox
- In the tools menu, select ‘Options’
- Select the privacy tab in the options box
- From the dropdown choose, ‘Use custom settings for history’. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
- Internet Explorer
- In the tools menu, select ‘Internet options’
- Click the privacy tab
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
For more information visit the dedicated page:
Internet Explorer 7 e 8 – https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/hub/4338813/windows-help
Internet Explorer 9 – https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/hub/4338813/windows-help
- In the settings menu, select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the option you want from the ‘Block cookies’ section
- Safari iOS ( mobile )
Run the iOS Safari Browser: Tap on Settings and then Safari
Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: “Never”, “Third-party advertisers” or “Always”
To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Cancel Cookies and data.
For more information visit the dedicated page: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Run the Opera Browser
Click on the Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies Select one of the following options:
Accept all cookies
Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved How do
For more information visit the dedicated page: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/
How to disable third-party services cookies
Google services- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it%20
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/